Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bob has multiplied!!!

IT IS A MIRACLE. Bob has multiplied! When I got home after a day of sleet and rain I found that Bob could not hold himself together (the small pile on the left). But in his place there are now two little ones and another big snowman/woman. This new snow person came complete with a face. Not sure how to identify the sex of the snow person so I will just call it Fred and the two little ones.

I can't say for sure who made these creations, but there are tracks leading directly to the neighbors house. Ahhh the fun of winter has STARTED!

2 comments:

Sue said...

How funny that these two mysterious snowmen just appeared in your yard. Sounds like you have fun neighbors!

Odland Manor said...

The neighbors are GREAT. I am a lucky man to have them close by. they hlep to make the town block a community!